Career, Executive & Life Coaching
We help executives and employees shift their careers — and their lives — from functional (same old, same old) to optimal (fulfilling and possibly thrilling).
Our proud, unmitigated commitment to dramatically improving the careers and lives of our clients, enables the professionals at our New York City-based development firm to reach unparalleled results. We meet with individuals to identify their ideal personal and professional goals, and empower them to make the changes they need to get there.
New York City-based Mark Strong Coaching & Training offers three levels of coaching services: career, executive, and life coaching.
Our certified coaches offer credentials and accreditation from many professional coaching and career organizations, including the International Coach Federation (ICF), Coach U, The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, New York University, Five O’Clock Club, The Landmark Forum, DiSC, and the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital (a Harvard Medical School affiliate).
We offer one-hour or two-hour sessions, during which we set goals that enable you to move swiftly to where you want to be in your professional or personal life.
You know those people who love their jobs, and are happy and fulfilled? YOU can be one of THEM.
Explore our various coaching options.
Remember that career coach who visited high your school/college class to tell you about job options? We are the opposite of him.
The knowledgeable, empathetic and experienced team at Mark Strong Coaching & Training helps you find work that aligns with who you are by building on the skills you have and love to use. We also help you achieve professional and emotional clarity in making a career move that will bring you satisfaction. Here a few ways in which we can help you:
- Find the next (better) job.
- Excel in your current job in order to gain a promotion.
- Become a better employee and/or manager.
- Start your own business and become your own boss.
Our other career coaching services include:
- Successfully navigating office dynamics
- Creating a plan to get promoted
- Earning the money you should be making
- Transitioning from one career to another
- Breaking through performance issues and barriers
- Improving core skills
- Working with difficult people/situations
- Improving interview skills
- Leading successful teams/departments
- Finding work/life balance
- Creating building blocks for a new or small (and successful) business
A more fulfilling career begins with Mark Strong Coaching & Training.
Mark Strong Coaching & Training executive coaching services help senior-level executives become better team, department and company leaders. Drawing on the extensive experience and deep knowledge of our credentialed coaching team, we coach and assist executive clients on a variety of executive leadership issues, from addressing 360-degree feedback and understanding the dynamics of managing through growth or contraction, to preparing for board membership.
Executive coaching services include:
- Learning how to be more effective
- Building your influence
- Developing internal and external leadership profiles
- Improving communication skills
- Setting crucial boundaries between where work begins and ends
- Creating ideal work and personal cultures
- Delegating to your team effectively
- Developing and nurturing a highly functioning executive team
- Setting a vision, mission and business plan for your department or company
- Addressing specific feedback or responding to specific issues
- Reviewing and providing feedback to your team
- Successfully dealing in real time with executive or management issues
Do you want more success as a leader? Find out how to get there with Mark Strong Coaching & Training.
John Lennon once said: “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” Mark Strong Coaching & Training offers life coaching services that are designed to help you explore, enhance and expand your life so that you’re not just making plans for it.
Whether you’re an executive or an employee, our professional life coach staff helps you set and reach personal and/or professional goals while learning and growing in the process.
Life coaching services include:
- Determining your life and/or career purpose
- Helping you achieve your core mission, from who you are and what you are meant to do, to what makes you happy and fulfilled
- Maximizing your emotional and physical health and fitness
- Developing strong, lasting, productive and healthy relationships with colleagues, family and friends
- Improving interpersonal relationships, from dating and deepening intimacy to setting boundaries
- Improving your personal finances by setting a budget, living within your means and understanding and paying off debt
- Fine-tuning your career by addressing performance issues, facilitating promotions, improving skills, finding a new job, switching industries, or presenting yourself better at interviews
- Starting and/or expanding your business, writing a marketing plan or becoming a more effective salesperson
- Achieving balance by finding peace within the various tangents of your life
Take the first step to enhance — and fulfill — the adventure known as life.