Nina Fiddian-Green is an Executive Coach and Career Coach with extensive international business experience. She helps professionals and entrepreneurs create a new and inspired approach to effective leadership, and thoughtful career change. Nina is grateful for being entrusted by so many professionals to help transform their careers and lives.
Get Started With Nina Today
Nina specializes in working with executives, high potentials, and leadership teams in Global Fortune 500 companies innovative creative businesses, and entrepreneurial ventures globally. Her programs are strategic, engaging, and provide ‘on-the-spot’ solution-focused coaching to help individuals and teams move forward today, and create enduring enhanced impact.
In coaching, Nina draws upon 20+ years leading and developing talent across 25 counties as a Senior Executive for Global Fortune 500 and NASDAQ 100 organizations, well-known global brands, and creative businesses. She offers clients a unique and innate understanding of leadership behaviors, life motivations, corporate insight, and cross-cultural influences.
Nina holds a B.A. in Art History from Wheaton College. She received her Executive Coach training at New York University, and is certified by the Five O’Clock Club as a Master Career Coach. Nina is also an Adjunct Professor at New York University in the coaching certification program, and a Founding Member of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate.
Nina’s coaching specialties include:
• Strategic Career Planning
• Career Growth & Development
• Career Assessment
• Job Search Strategy
• Find a job that makes you happy and excited to wake up and go to work
• Create Effective Job Search Career Tools: Resume, LinkedIn Profile, Cover Letters, Salary Negotiation
• Career Transition Management
• Create Your Unique Personal Brand
• Develop Your Executive Presence
• Learn How to Manage UP With Confidence
• Give Captivating and Persuasive Presentations
• Get The Work Life Balance You Want
• Gain Effective Time Management Techniques
• Enhanced Self-Awareness
• Leadership Development
• Group Dynamics
• Effective Communication
• High-Impact Strategy
• Developing High Potentials
Nina works with clients in:
• Consumer Goods
• Financial Services
• Investment Banking
• Professional Services
• Luxury Goods
• Public Relations